Friday, April 10, 2009

News Flash!

Chris
Senior "Getting Stuff from Other News Sources" Editor
AUBURN - It was announced today that both the 2009 and 2010 Iron Bowls will be played on the Friday after Thanksgiving. A spokesperson for each of the schools said the following: "What?!"

I'm not really a big fan of this, although it will supposedly get more attention being on the CBS Friday game than the CBS or ESPN Saturday game. I just prefer the atmosphere on a Saturday better than a Friday. And now my pregame festivities are all out of whack. I'm going to have to drive back to Auburn from my family Thanksgiving right after the meal if I want to get back to town and Iron Bowl party the right way. I may not even get a nap! And that makes me angry. But maybe that's just me.

No comments:

Post a Comment